- Conference, to be held October 31-November 2 at Aria Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, is expected to host 5,000 attendees and 150+ exhibitors across 200,000 square feet of floor space
- World Crypto Con will focus on ICOs, cryptocurrency investing and tokenizing Wall Street; it is scheduled to offer a speaker lineup including crypto investors and money managers
- Event’s theme will be the mass adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology; convention to feature an interactive format including investors and networking
World Crypto Con (WCC) will host a Meet the Money lineup of speakers including investors, money managers and decision makers for crypto investment funds. ICO specialists and cryptocurrency investor groups will attend the bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrency focused conference.
The conference will be held at the Aria Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas from October 31 to November 2. Buy tickets now at the event’s website, www.WorldCryptoCon.com.
WCC’s Meet the Money speakers will include:
- David Drake, chairman of LDJ Capital, an investment banker in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space;
- Adam Draper, Founder and Managing Director of Boost VC, an accelerator of Crypto startups;
- Frank Frausto, the Chief Digital Marketing Officer of KrowdMentor, a strategic investment company in the blockchain industry; and
- Phillip Nunn, CEO of Wealth Chain Capital, which is launching a fund to invest in ICOs.
WCC will offer something for everyone. The conference will kick off with Crypt0ween, an epic Halloween costume party. Also featured will be the world’s first Blockchain Poker Tournament.
For more information, visit www.WorldCryptoCon.com
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.networknewswire.com
New York, New York