- As of March 2018, the combined market value of cryptocurrencies rose by 2,640% in less than a year to $450 billion
- Major cryptocurrency exchanges are sparking new forms of B2B and peer-to-peer economic activity with the global cryptocurrency ATM market projected to surpass $285 million by 2025
- Virtual Crypto bridges giants of cryptocurrency sector – exchanges, wallets and payments – with the world of Fiat exchanges, granting access to immediate cash exchange
- Proprietary, algorithmic technology can confirm Bitcoin and its equivalent transactions in real-time, allowing for immediate and user-friendly purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies
Virtual Crypto Technologies Inc. (OTCQB: VRCP) is a developer of software and hardware for the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies through ATMs, tablets, PCs and mobile devices. The company’s proprietary algorithmic technology trading platform, called NetoBit Trader, can instantaneously confirm the purchase or sale of Bitcoin, a process that typically can take between 10 minutes to 24 hours. All trades and exchanges are insured up to $3,000 per trade. The global cryptocurrency ATM market is predicted to surpass $285 million by 2025, yet, at present, only 30 percent of these machines allow two-way trades.
With NetoBit Trader, cryptocurrency holders enjoy immediate confirmation of Bitcoin and its crypto equivalents at the best crypto exchange rate at the point of transaction – providing a major breakthrough in the quest to bring cryptocurrencies to the mass market. Virtual Crypto’s cryptocurrency ATM, embedded with currency exchange transaction validation (CETV) in its hardware and software, accepts and dispenses cash and cryptocurrency in seconds.
Virtual Crypto’s NetoBit Trader and mobile retail point-of-sale platform incorporates advanced technologies tailored to the needs of primary market players, users, investors, and business owners. Virtual Crypto’s platform bridges the three main functions of the cryptocurrency sector – exchanges, wallets and payments – to the world of fiat exchanges, granting access to immediate cash exchanges between consumers and businesses worldwide.
NetoBit Trader’s over-the-counter, two-way transaction solution is available through one app, providing online cryptocurrency transactions at ecommerce and gaming portals. The app provides real-time cryptocurrency validation and exchange, easy buying and selling of Bitcoin with cash, enables traders to buy and trade crypto, and gamers to transfer cryptocurrency into cash after play. Crypto users can withdraw funds from their crypto accounts through a NetoBit cryptocurrency ATM or software-enabled tablet, and consumers can purchase retail with crypto from businesses that offer and use the NetoBit software.
The company’s newly redesigned corporate website, www.Virtual-Crypto.com, delivers a simple, clean design with enhanced functionality, features and navigation. Virtual Crypto’s new corporate website includes:
- Downloadable NetoBit Trader app link and contact forms for more information
- MarketWatch provides real-time tracking of the Bitcoin market, with other currencies to follow
- Improved security utilizing https certificates to protect personal information and site integrity
- Media room with downloadable product brochures, corporate presentations and other relevant content
- Investor’s page provides transparency to investors with direct access to Virtual Crypto’s progress through press releases, SEC filings, senior management team bios, and stock performance charts
- Social Media integration with buttons for LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook jump to Virtual Crypto’s social media profiles, providing real-time updates from the online community
“Our primary objective is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to everyone, and that was the motivation for our redesign,” said Alon Dayan, Chief Executive Officer of Virtual Crypto. “The updated content provides real value for our customers, shareholders and employees, showcasing our products and services, in an intuitive, easy to navigate way.”
Virtual Crypto’s strategic vision of “Cryptocurrency Made Easy” allows crypto traders and users to overcome the complex hurdles currently hampering the cryptocurrency sphere.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.Virtual-Crypto.com
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.networknewswire.com