- The North American Bitcoin Conference will be held January 16-18, 2019, in Miami
- The conference will showcase Security Token Track and Lightning Networking Sessions
- Speakers will emphasize blockchain technology, bitcoin and ethereum, ICOs, token sale mechanics and more
The North American Bitcoin Conference (TNABC), to take place in Miami, Florida, from January 16-18, 2019, is part of the largest and longest running conference series in the blockchain space. Blockchain industry leaders, chief executive officers (CEOs), investors, founders and entrepreneurs will congregate at the James L. Knight Center in downtown Miami to discuss what the future heralds for the blockchain and crypto markets.
This edition of TNABC will introduce Security Token Track and Lightning Networking Sessions (http://nnw.fm/6MSav). TNABC offers the opportunity for attendees to ask questions and network with upcoming ICOs and companies that are transforming the blockchain world.
- Day one of the conference is the official networking launch at the Clevelander South Beach Hotel and Bar. The conference is part of Blockchain Week (January 14-22, 2018), and tickets are available at www.BTCMiami.com/Tickets.
- Day two of TNABC will focus on the rise of crypto. An overview will be presented concerning the significance of worldwide cryptocurrency economies (www.BTCMiami.com/Agenda). Topics of discussion for day two will also include: The Year of Enterprise Blockchain; Securing the Future of Blockchain; and Building a Security Token Exchange, among a host of other compelling topics.
- Day three topics will include: The Future and Things to Come: Cryptohistory from 2009 to 2020; Bitcoin 2.0 – Getting to $1 Trillion; and New Monetization Opportunities in the Blockchain Era, among many others.
Conference attendees can find speakers and projects at their respective exhibitor booths. This allows attendees to talk face-to-face with the best creative minds in the bitcoin space. TNABC speakers will include Shiv Madan, CEO of Blockparty; Dr. Patrick Byrne, CEO of Overstock.com (NASDAQ: OSTK) and founder of tZERO; Veronica McGregor, chief legal officer of ShapeShift; Peter Smyrniotis, director of Victory Square Technologies; and Jeffrey Tucker, editorial director of the American Institute for Economic Research, among many other well-respected speakers.
Conference speakers will focus on diverse aspects of blockchain technology, bitcoin and ethereum, ICOs, token sale mechanics, investing, regulation, startups and disruption. Discussions on the Security Token Track will explore and study this significant new market for a new kind of token opening up businesses to the international investment community. Moreover, the Lightning Networking Sessions center on the sharing of ideas, and, every four minutes, the bell will ring to announce that it is time to network with someone new. Therefore, this offers the opportunity to engage with numerous individuals regarding bitcoin and blockchain developments.
Featuring keynote talks from Bitcoin to ZCash, TNABC is the go-to event in January 2019. The conference is set to start the new year off with dynamic discussions and presentations for those investigating the intricacies of bitcoin and blockchain technology.
For more information, visit the event’s website at www.BTCMiami.com
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com