- TNABC anticipates thousands of attendees, 150+ expert speakers, five world-class networking events and 150+ press reports
- TNABC, held from January 16-18, is part of the January 14-22 Blockchain Week promotion in Miami
- TNABC’s “Lightning Networking Sessions” offer speed networking in fast, four-minute sessions, encouraging attendees to meet with as many industry leaders as possible
The North American Bitcoin Conference, to be held January 16-18 in downtown Miami’s James L. Knight Center, will offer a special lineup of industry-leading speakers and encourage networking. This major blockchain event is the largest and longest-running conference in the blockchain space.
- Keynote speaker Moe Levin is the founder and CEO of Keynote, an investor in high-tech start-ups and an advisor to venture-backed companies, banks, regulators and governments. He was responsible for launching a start-up in Europe that raised $30 million from entrepreneur Richard Branson and others.
- Andrew Filipowski, co-founder and co-CEO of Fluree, is also in the speaker lineup. He founded or co-founded an assortment of companies, including Blue Rhino Corporation, SilkRoad Technology, Primo Water, the House of Blues and others. Most notably, he founded software company Platinum Technology, which was sold for $3.5 billion to Computer Associates.
- Another speaker is Epperly Li, investment director of Bitmain. She focuses on early stage venture capital investment in the areas of blockchain and information security. Prior to her current position, she was partner at Beijing Fengbo Capital Co., Ltd.
TNABC is part of the January 14-22 Blockchain Week promotion in Miami, which includes a kick-off networking party on January 16 and a Satoshi Decade Event on January 17, both of which will offer ample networking opportunities. Learn more about Blockchain Week at www.BTCMiami.com/Blockchain-Week.
For more information, visit the event’s website at www.BTCMiami.com
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com