- The North American Bitcoin Conference (TNABC) will take place in Miami on January 16-18
- TNABC will provide premier information for those looking to make informed decisions concerning bitcoin and blockchain
- TNABC is part of Blockchain Week
For the latest in bitcoin and blockchain, The North American Bitcoin Conference (TNABC) is the place to be this month in Miami, Florida. TNABC will take place on January 16-18 at the downtown James L. Knight Center, a premier venue where world-class speakers will convene to lead the conversations changing the future of the industry.
Tickets are still available for those wanting to keep current on the trends and what’s in store for down the road regarding global bitcoin and blockchain programs (www.BTCMiami.com/Tickets).
TNABC will feature world-renowned experts in the industry. Speakers will include Sang H. Lee, a leading pioneer within the financial services and technology industries. Lee is the chief executive officer and co-founder of DarcMatter. Speakers will also include Alexia Hefti (http://nnw.fm/3naAL). She is a blockchain & crypto lawyer. Hefti started Deloitte Canada’s blockchain and crypto tax advisory practice, helping blockchain companies structure their crypto operations and ICOs (initial coin offerings). Additionally, speakers will include John Harris, chief technology officer (CTO) of SmarTract. Before joining SIGNiX in 2012, Harris spent six years at Adobe® managing broad electronic signature and approval capabilities across a collection of products.
TNABC 2019 promises to provide top-notch information for those looking to make informed investment and other decisions concerning bitcoin and blockchain.
- Part of Blockchain Week (January 14-22), day one of TNABC is the official networking launch. This will take place at the Clevelander South Beach Hotel and Bar. It will feature networking with chief executive officers and other executives, as well as information about upcoming ICOs.
- Day two of TNABC will feature a variety of presentations. These presentations will include ‘Crossing the Chasm – The Next 100 Million Crypto Users’ by David Chaum. Presentations will also include ‘Kingsland University: Ensuring The Future Of Blockchain’ by David King. Furthermore, presentations will include ‘Applications Of Blockchain Time-Stamping’ by Jake Yocom-Piatt, among others.
- Day three of the conference will feature an investment panel (featuring Marlon E. Yarde, Stephen Schaeffer, Epperly Li and Mate Tokay). This panel will discuss trending issues and talk about how the market can deceive and distort the big picture. Day three of TNABC will also feature a presentation by Philipp Pieper on tokenization in 2019, as well as a presentation entitled ‘Layer Frenzy: The Innovation In Blockchain Is One Layer Deep’ by Shiv Madan.
TNABC offers attendees the opportunity to explore, contribute and spend time with creative and innovative thinkers in the blockchain industry. Attendees can engage in all-you-can-meet networking with industry professionals who are well-versed in the intricacies of blockchain. TNABC provides full access post-event to speaker slides, as well as exclusive main speaker hall video content.
Take the time to investigate all that TNABC 2019 offers. It’s not too late to plan a quick trip to Miami to take advantage of all that the conference has on tap. The future of bitcoin and blockchain is on the table at TNABC, and this information is yours to be had, January 16-18 in beautiful Miami.
For more information, visit the event’s website at www.BTCMiami.com
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com