- TGOD is defining industry standard in organic sustainability practices, follows a regenerative farming method
- Sustainability lends both ethical, business edge to companies, says TGOD leadership
- The company is dedicated to organic practices, sustainable principles
The only certified-organic scaled producer in the industry, The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd. (TSX: TGOD) (OTCQX: TGODF) is committed to more than just cultivating premium organic cannabis. TGOD works to cultivate a way of life, ensuring that from seed, soil and beyond, every step of the company’s cultivating process is designed to make a difference. As part of that commitment, TGOD is defining the industry standard in organic sustainability practices.
The Green Organic Dutchman follows a regenerative farming method, carefully considering the entire product life cycle in order to reduce the company’s carbon footprint in every way possible. Because of this deliberate approach, the TGOD organic cultivation process is exceptionally clean with a focus on the natural growth of the plan, ultimately resulting in the best cannabis Mother Nature can produce.
“Sustainability means my future and the future of our communities,” TGOD facilities engineer Richard Aranha stated in a news release (http://nnw.fm/xrt3E). “Our culture is designed around sustainable practices because sustainability gives an ethical edge to your company, but it also provides a business edge.”
With the future in mind, TGOD is dedicated to organic practices and sustainable principles, including the following:
- Recyclable packaging – The company packages its flower and oil products in recyclable glass; TGOD shipping containers use only recyclable paper;
- LED lighting – TGOD relies on LED lighting as the most efficient and impactful manmade light source to fuel growth of its plants;
- Hybrid facilities – The careful design of TGOD’s hybrid facilities allows for maximum absorption of natural sunlight. In addition, multiple filtration processes allow the company to recycle 90 percent of rainwater, which is then used to feed the plants;
- Energy efficiency – The company uses water-heat transfer, which provides heat for its hybrid facilities in the most energy-efficient, cost-effective manner; and
- Environmental advocacy. TGOD has partnered with several local groups, including Grand River Authority Conservation, to work on specific environmental priorities to ensure the land is protected and honored.
In addition to its commitment to sustainability, The Green Organic Dutchman prides itself on following a higher standard of organic growing, which includes creating a living soil rich in beneficial organisms with no synthetic chemicals used at any stage of cultivation. TGOD recognizes that growing certified organic cannabis is better for the community, the soil, the environment and – most importantly – the consumer.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.TGOD.ca
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to TGODF are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/TGODF
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.networknewswire.com