- More than 2,000 attendees expected to attend Blockchain Shift in Miami, Florida, on October 11-12
- Providing actionable information for those interested in incorporating blockchain and cryptocurrencies into business, institutions and beyond
- 160 industry leaders confirmed to speak
Blockchain Shift’s core mission is to raise awareness and educate the world on the power of blockchain. An anticipated 2,000 to 3,000 attendees in Miami, Florida, on October 11-12, 2018, at the Mana Wynwood Convention Center will have the opportunity to hear from a diverse group of distinguished thought leaders and experts in the industry.
The organizers behind this conference are committed to creating lasting interactions that harness the collective power of the tech community, educate future leaders, support open dialogue with government officials, inspire entrepreneurs and advocate for a decentralized and transparent society. The conference seeks to provide actionable information for those interested in incorporating blockchain and cryptocurrencies into business, institutions and beyond.
Part of providing attendees with the latest information in the industry is making sure that the speakers are leaders within the blockchain and cryptocurrency world. This year’s conference has 160 confirmed speakers. These speakers will provide two full days of thought-provoking discussion, learning experiences and investment opportunities.
Here is a sample of just a few of the highly sought-after speakers from whom attendees can expect to hear:
- Jon ‘DRJ’ Najarian, E*Trade (NASDAQ: ETFC) – Najarian was a linebacker for the Chicago Bears before he began trading on the Chicago Board Options Exchange. He was a floor trader for 25 years before founding Mercury Trading ,which he sold in 2004 to Citadel. In 2005, he co-founded optionMONSTER and tradeMONSTER, sold a majority stake to private equity firm General Atlantic Partners in 2014 and, two years later, sold the firm to E*Trade for $750M. Today, he is a professional investor, money manager and stock & crypto markets analyst.
- Satya Bajpai, Credit Sulsse Group AG (NYSE: CS) – Bajpai currently leads the Blockchain and Digital Assets Investment Banking division at JMP Securities and is an Adjunct Professor at USF School of Management. He is a banking executive with over 15 years’ experience in advising CEOs, CFOs and board members on strategic advisory, IP and M&A for technology and related sectors.
- Gregory Keough, MasterCard Inc. (NYSE: MA) – Founder of the IBI and a pioneer in the Security Token industry, Keough is a sought-after speaker and a leader in using blockchain in the tokenization of assets.
Other speakers include Mayor of Miami France Suarez, Lieutenant Governor of the State of Florida Carlos Lopez Cantera, Founder of SkyBridge Anthony Scaramucci, CEO of Gainfy Victoria Saucier and many others!
For more information, visit the event’s website at www.BlockchainShift.io
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.networknewswire.com