On May 23, 2018, we published revised versions of our Privacy Policy and User Agreements. Please read these updated terms and take some time to understand them. Your use of our services is subject to these revised terms.
Yes, I Agree.

Sustainable Green Team Ltd. (SGTM) Subsidiary Ideally Positioned to Offer Expertise, Crucial Services During Above-Average Hurricane Season

  • NOAA predicts above-average 2021 storm season
  • SGTM wholly owned subsidiary provides unparalleled services, including commercial property storm recovery, tree trimming, clean up
  • Company’s management team deploys its mobile command center, strategized with national partners to provide much-needed services

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (“NOAA”) Climate Prediction Center is anticipating an above-normal Atlantic hurricane season in the coming months (https://nnw.fm/Hf707). NOAA forecasters are predicting a 60% chance of an above-normal season, a 30% chance of a near-normal season, and a 10% chance of a below-normal season. The Sustainable Green Team (OTC: SGTM) and its wholly owned subsidiary National Storm Recovery LLC are experts at dealing with the aftermath of storms, regardless of their severity.

“For 2021, a likely range of 13 to 20 named storms (winds of 39 mph or higher), of which six to 10 could become hurricanes (winds of 74 mph or higher), including three to five major hurricanes (category 3, 4 or 5; with winds of 111 mph or higher) is expected,” announced the Climate Prediction Center, noting that the predictions, which cover the hurricane season from June 1 through Nov. 30, come with a 70% confidence rating. “Now is the time for communities along the coastline as well as inland to get prepared for the dangers that hurricanes can bring.”

The Sustainable Green Team, through National Storm Recovery, offers the kind of expert support and guidance that communities may be looking for in order to prepare for and clean up after severe storms. For the past four decades, National Storm Recovery has provided unparalleled services, ranging from commercial property storm recovery to tree trimming and clean up (https://nnw.fm/vInUq).

National Storm Recovery is composed of a team that has expertise in dangerous tree removal, debris hauling and debris management. The company’s management team assesses storms by deploying its mobile command center to designated sites and then strategizing with its national partners, which include government agencies, prime contractors and subcontractors. National Storm Recovery and its expert team of providers is committed to do all it takes to ensure properties are safe and that business can continue as usual.

In addition to superior storm recovery assistance, the company also offers tree removal, stump grinding, tree care, land clearing and grapple hauling. National Storm Recovery received the Angie’s List Super Service Award in 2018, and the company remains committed to providing superior next-level tree service to all who need it.

The Sustainable Green Team, through its subsidiaries, provides tree services, debris hauling and removal, biomass recycling, mulch manufacturing, packaging and sales. The company was established with the objective of providing a solution for the treatment and handling of tree debris that has historically been disposed of in landfills, creating an environmental burden and pressure on disposal sites around the nation.

The company’s solutions are founded in sustainability and based on vertically integrated operations that begin with collecting of tree debris through its tree services division and collection sites, then through its processing division, recycling and using that tree debris as a feedstock that is manufactured into a variety of organic, attractive, next-generation mulch products that are packaged and sold to landscapers, installers and garden centers. The company plans to expand its operations through a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions that are both accretive to earnings and positioned for rapid growth from the resulting synergistic opportunities identified. The company’s customers include governmental, residential and commercial clients.

To learn more about Sustainable Green Team Ltd., view the company’s investor presentation at http://nnw.fm/UpXmd.

NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to SGTM are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/SGTM

About NetworkNewsWire

NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.

To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)

For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com

Please see full terms of use and disclaimers on the NetworkNewsWire website applicable to all content provided by NNW, wherever published or re-published: http://NNW.fm/Disclaimer

NetworkNewsWire (NNW)
New York, New York
www.NetworkNewsWire.com
212.418.1217 Office
Editor@NetworkNewsWire.com

NetworkNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.

Archives

Select A Month

NetworkNewsWire Currently Accepts

Bitcoin

Bitcoin

Bitcoin Cash

Bitcoin Cash

Doge Coin

Dogecoin

Ethereum

Ethereum

Litecoin

Litecoin

USD Coin

USD Coin

Contact us: 212.418.1217