- Elevate product line boosts fourth quarter sales in excess of $7 million
- Potential for rapid further growth in market worth $12 billion
- Application of successful multi-level marketing model to other business units
The “Elevate” product line distributed by Sharing Services, Inc. (OTC: SHRV) turns out to have been aptly named, as scrutiny of the company’s Annual Report (10-K), recently filed with the SEC, will reveal (http://nnw.fm/uZu1g). Consolidated net sales for the first fiscal year, consisting primarily of Elevate products, totaled $8.4 million and included $7.4 million in the fourth quarter ended April 30, 2018. The company has high hopes for the brand. It believes that the Elevate line will revolutionize how people take care of their health by facilitating the convergence of its nutraceuticals, advanced technologies and network marketing entrepreneurial opportunities in the market place. The company anticipates that revenues from the brand will continue to increase during the current fiscal year, which ends on April 30, 2019.
The Elevate product line, which focuses on health, wealth and happiness, was developed to empower the health-conscious global community. It comprises a range of nutraceutical products termed “D.O.S.E.” for dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin and endorphins. The D.O.S.E. line was developed by Elevacity Global, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sharing Services. The line is being marketed by another wholly owned subsidiary operating under the trade name Elepreneurs, a name derived from combining the words elevated and entrepreneur. Elepreneurs, which markets most of Sharing Services products and services, is structured as a sales and marketing company and currently has over 10,000 independent representatives.
The Elevate product line has accelerated Sharing Services’ growth over the last two quarters, enabling the company to expand its operations and expand into the direct selling industry at a rapid pace. Wellness products, similar to those marketed through the Elevate brand, are a lucrative niche in the direct selling market, which was valued at more than $12 billion in 2016, according to industry data (http://nnw.fm/e7VAt).
Launching the Elevate brand is one initiative that Sharing Services is counting on to differentiate itself from competitors in the direct sales market and traditional consumer spaces. Another is its technology-driven marketing initiatives, which emphasize the nutritional value or health benefits of its health and wellness product offerings. A third is the company’s ability to offer industry exclusive brands.
Sharing Services’ direct selling marketing model is operating in its other divisions, which include the following:
- Total Travel Media, which produces promotional videos and interactive tools and provides social media exposure for hotels, resorts and other travel-related locations;
- Four Oceans, which owns and operates an online travel platform offering an online search engine tool, ’Four Oceans Explorer’, that provides Elepreneur-based users the best rates on over 400,000 hotels, cruises, rental cars, extended stays and time-share properties from around the world, as well as providing lifestyle and marketplace rewards that can allow discounts on many retail products and services;
- 212 Tech, which has created an app for the direct selling industry that holds the promise of changing the way independent representatives grow their businesses by ensuring that users are compliant with the companies they represent and give a clear and concise message to the prospect; the app can be marketed to and could benefit any company in the direct selling industry, and Sharing Services plans to use it internally, as well as license it to other companies;
- 561 LLC, which controls the top marketing spot in the Direct Cellars Wine Company, a direct selling company, operating in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany and Australia, that sells memberships and promotes wine education for its wine club members;
- America Approved Commercial LLC, an energy broker that represents over 40 different power and electrical companies and provides electric power to both residential and commercial customers in 17 states in the U.S.;
- Medical Smart Care LLC, which provides a medical smart-card allowing users to connect with medical personnel through video chat and be assisted with diagnosis and advice for certain ailments, as well as providing a wide range of discounts at pharmacies and vision centers; and
- LEH Insurance Group LLC, an independent agency that offers affordable and reliable insurance choices across Texas.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.SharingServicesInc.com
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.networknewswire.com
New York, New York