Date: July 27-29, 2021
Companies and professionals from the pharma, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostic fields are invited to attend the Q1 Productions’ 10th Annual Life Science Medical & Scientific Communications Conference being held on July 27-29, 2021. This online event will witness many industry leaders in medical communication who will share their opinions, keynotes and hold discussions on streamlining and improving communication.
The conference will host case studies and group discussions addressing the techniques of integrating digital capabilities into publication operations, compliance considerations for disease awareness communications and engagement strategies for patients and external stakeholders.
This online streaming conference is a great opportunity to collaborate with industry professionals to streamline and enhance medical communication operations. The event will be hosted on the dynamic Q1 Productions virtual platform that customizes the user experience by connecting attendees with their peers. Attendees will get answers to their queries while the dynamic formats ensure that participants enjoy the virtual experience. The event covers a span of 3 and half days for maximum retention and coverage of the wide spectrum of medical communications.
BioMedWire (“BMW”), a technology-driven communications platform, is the media partner of the event. This digital hub connects the public to emerging market opportunities in life sciences and beyond.
Important topics to be covered in the conference agenda include:
- Impactful medical communication strategies in an evolving medical industry
- Uses and impact of diseases exploration campaigns
- Adapting and implementing new methods of virtual interaction and digital interaction
- Assessing overall experiences with virtual congresses and strategies to promote HCP engagement
- Creating engaging and impactful virtual advisory board agendas for advisory meetings
- Understanding and addressing the future of advisory boards in hybrid meetings
- Promoting collaboration between medical communication and cross-functional teams
- Evaluation of content and training needs from cross-functional and local teams
- Co-creation of unique content to ensure local and cross-functional approval/adoption
- Determining the need for centralized vs. decentralized global teams for Cultural consideration
- Raising awareness about the release of upcoming publications & use of personal social media accounts
- Opportunities available to medical affairs teams with social outreach; increased social media outreach during the pandemic
Q1 productions have a Virtual Event Guide & FAQ forum for a better user experience. The mobile app Q1 Events offers all networking experiences of the virtual platform for a seamless experience.
For more information about the event, please visit https://nnw.fm/1TqTT.
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com
NetworkNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.