- Pressure BioSciences has been making a name for itself as a leader in the development and sale of proprietary intense-pressure delivery systems to the worldwide life sciences field
- PBIO is developing a novel high pressure platform called Ultra-Shear Technology (“UST”) that processes oil-based solutions into water-soluble nanoemulsions that will allow the molecules inside the oil (e.g., CBD, Vitamins) to be more readily absorbed by human biology
- Development of th proprietary new instrument – the BaroShear K45-has been proceeding well since the Company received orders for all of its planned initial build of 12 units
- Pressure BioSciences reported achieving a critical milestone in the production of the BaroDShear K45 units on Oct. 6 with the lock-in of final design specifications for the commercial model and commencement of building the initial “Alpha” model
- The Company states that once the Alpha model is built, tested and approved, an additional 14 ready-for-sale systems will be built (12 for sale) in time to fulfill plans for shipping the contracted BaroShear K45 Nanoemulsification Systems during early 2021
- The sale of the first dozen BaroShear K45 units is expected to generate up to $3 million for Pressure BioSciences’ revenue stream in just the first half of 2021
- Pressure BioSciences expects that the installation of the initial 12 commercial units will propel the sale of significantly more BaroShear K45 units during the second half of 2021 and thereafter
Life sciences technology innovator Pressure BioSciences (OTCQB: PBIO) has achieved another milestone as it nears the initial production of commercial pressure-inducing technology systems expected to revolutionize a wide variety of industries through the nanoemulsification process.
Pressure BioSciences’ proprietary, next-generation Ultra Shear Technology-based BaroShear K45 System is designed to create unique, high-quality nanoemulsions of otherwise poorly soluble oils so that they become more easily absorbed and effective in the water-based biology of human bodies.
During the weeks before news about the novel COVID-19 virus’ global spread to pandemic levels seized the reins of media coverage, Pressure BioSciences announced it was launching its UST Demonstration Laboratory as a place to showcase the technology’s potential to process cannabidiol (“CBD”) oil into true, high-quality, water-soluble nanoemulsions (https://nnw.fm/5DIAX). Several months later, PBIO announced it had reached sold-out status for its initial rollout of 12 planned BaroShear K45 systems.
On Oct. 6, the Company announced the lock-in of final design specifications for the BaroShear K45’s commercial production model, which immediately launched work on construction of the initial K45 “Alpha” unit. Once the Alpha unit is built, tested and approved, the Company will build an additional 14 units, 12 of which are earmarked as ready-for-sale systems in time for the Company to fulfill plans for shipping them during early 2021 (https://nnw.fm/pNCKb).
“Our commercialization plan for the BaroShear K45 system is initially focused on the rapidly growing hemp-derived CBD market, which is projected to reach $20 billion by 2020,” Director of Marketing and Sales Kenneth F. Micciche stated in the announcement. “We plan to install these (12 BaroShear K45 nanoemulsification) systems during the first half of 2021, which we believe will generate up to $3 million in revenue. Once these initial units are installed and in commercial use, we believe they will propel the close of multiple sales of additional BaroShear K45 systems during the latter half of 2021 and thereafter.”
The Company signed a binding letter of intent to merge with Cannaworx, Inc. (USA) and its portfolio of products and IP in April, which is expected to close shortly (https://nnw.fm/ivFt6). This merger is also expected to bring two additional companies into the new company, which will be known as Availa Bio. These companies are cosmetics industry SkinScience Labs, Inc. (owner of Dr. Denese Skin Care Products, a QVC regular) and cannabis industry Five Leaf Labs, as these additional firms are expected to be signed by Cannaworx under its brand stable once the negotiations are complete.
The UST platform not only processes oils into nanoemulsions that make the oil-based solutions more readily soluble in water, it promotes extended shelf life and/or room temperature stability for low-acid liquid foods that cannot be effectively preserved using existing non-thermal technologies. It is also expected to improve the fine silky appearance and texture of cosmetic industry products.
Patents have been issued on UST technology in China; PBIO believes that patents should begin to be issued in the United States and in many other parts of the world soon.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.PressureBioSciences.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to PBIO are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/PBIO
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com
NetworkNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.