News about the capital markets can be complex and confusing. Asymmetric information is the order of the day. Yet those attending the National Investment Banking Association’s (NIBA) conference series have a much different experience. For close to four decades, the not-for-profit NIBA has been providing accurate, clear and accessible information for and about the micro-cap and small-cap investment community. This year, the organization continues its mission of smoothing information frictions in the markets with its 147th investment conference, November 12-13, 2019, at the Westin New York at Times Square in New York City.
The conference gets underway Tuesday evening with presenter meetings and a welcome reception. Wednesday’s agenda is packed full of company presentations and one-on-one meetings – invaluable opportunities for public and private micro-cap and small-cap companies to enjoy access to the financial industry.
Companies scheduled to present include:
- Applied UV
- Anpac Bio
- BorrowMoney.com (BMMY)
- Calmare Therapeutics (CTTC)
- Cardiac Insight
- Celebrity Slots
- Elevation Spine
- Four Springs Capital
- Green EnviroTech Holdings (GETH)
- HCN – Hotel Communication Network
- Knowledge As A Service
- MPhase Technologies (SDSL)
- Nu-Med Plus Inc. (NUMD)
- Octobotic Corporation
- OPERR Group Inc.
- Planet Clean Recycling Industries
- Real Good Solar (RGSE)
- Route1 Inc. (ROLV)
- Security Devices Intl. (SDEV)
- Skotan SA
- StayTony Inc.
- Sutton Funding
- The Movie Studio (MVES)
- Unity Gold Mines Group Inc.
- VeganFoods Global Pte.
- VeraLeaf Inc.
- Verus International (VRUS)
Platinum sponsors include the following:
- FitzGerald Yap Kreditor LLP, which provides high-level expertise, guidance and legal representation to clients ranging from small businesses and entrepreneurs to large public corporations;
- Hanover International, which has advised hundreds of micro, small and mid-cap companies – both public and private – with defining and implementing effective capital formation, new business development and institutional shareholder relations strategies;
- Phillipson Uretsky, a cutting-edge, full-service law firm that provides dedicated staffing by knowledgeable and experienced attorneys as well as legal counsel for each of its cases.
- NetworkNewsWire, a multifaceted financial news and publishing company that delivers a new generation of social communication solutions, news aggregation and syndication, and enhanced news release services.
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP, a global-100 law firm; and
- Sutton Funding, which provides debt financing to small businesses.
The Westin New York – venue for the conference – is a stone’s throw from Times Square, locale of the world-famous New Year’s Eve ball drop. The conference’s location in the Big Apple’s Midtown West district puts it at the center of a constellation of theaters, restaurants, world-famous shops and much more. The ideal location also provides participants with easy access to the subway system via Penn Station and Grand Central Station. Those who prefer to stay put can shape up in the gym or enjoy all that the 200,000-square-foot retail, dining and entertainment complex has to offer.
This year may be remembered as the year of the IPO, since a number of high-profile unicorns went to market, but so, too, did many smaller companies. In the first half of 2019 alone, 88 companies went public (http://nnw.fm/Tez8b). This is NIBA’s forte. Since 1982, the association has been hosting investment conferences. The organization’s network of members has raised more than $17 billion and is responsible for 90 percent of all IPOs under $20 million. NIBA is made up of thousands of investment professionals who represent over 60 key industries and includes more than 8,800 registered representatives with over $78 billion in assets under management (AUM).
For more information, visit the event’s website at http://nnw.fm/LO8jH
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com
NetworkNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.