- Portfolio now covers cannabis production, distribution and new market research
- Two subsidiaries are late-stage applicants for cannabis licensing
- Partnerships include unique research into efficacy of CBD for pain management in canine osteoarthritis
Liberty Leaf Holdings Ltd. (CSE: LIB) (OTCQB: LIBFF) (FSE: HN3P) is putting together a portfolio of strategically positioned cannabis companies to create a vertically integrated seed-to-sale organization addressing all aspects of the burgeoning cannabis market. The company invests in cannabis-related businesses that fill a needed role in its vertical integration plan, offering its expertise, such as management, HR and marketing, to help them develop and complement overall goal. Liberty Leaf currently operates in Canada, but it is now actively seeking to enter multiple legal cannabis markets in North America.
Elements of the company’s growing portfolio include the following:
- North Road Ventures (http://nnw.fm/2s2Yb) was acquired by Liberty Leaf in October 2016. An emerging distributor of cultivated and manufactured cannabis products to licensed legal retailers, North Road has an application pending with Health Canada for an ACMPR license.
- Liberty Leaf also acquired a majority interest in Just Kush (http://nnw.fm/eaZ71). Just Kush is a late-stage ACMPR applicant and is in control of a Medical Marijuana Access Regulations (MMAR) licensed production facility. Together with North Road Ventures, the Just Kush acquisition puts two ACMPR licenses in play, strengthening Liberty Leaf’s strategic position as a forward-thinking, vertically integrated cannabis company.
- Liberty Leaf, in a 2017 partnership collaboration with ESEV Genetics R&D, launched a scientific study to demonstrate the efficacy of CBD for pain management in canine osteoarthritis. ESEV Genetics is also developing the world’s first genomic platform for high value crop, and advancing medicine and food plant derived health solutions.
While Just Kush focuses on cannabis production and North Road on cannabis product distribution, the research of ESEV Genetics R&D represents creative new market potential for Liberty Leaf. These ventures, together with other alliances, already give Liberty Leaf powerful vertical positioning in the multi-billion dollar legal cannabis industry, with additional opportunities on the horizon.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.LibLeaf.com
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.networknewswire.com
New York, New York