- LXRP recently added multiple highly respected experts to its scientific advisory board
- The company is readying for growth by ensuring executive continuity
- LXRP continues to conduct research regarding oral nicotine
Lexaria Bioscience Corp. (CSE: LXX) (OTCQX: LXRP) has bolstered its future growth prospects by adding four new members to its scientific advisory board and renewing executive contracts with three-year compensation deals for key officers, including CEO Chris Bunka and President John Docherty. The agreements and new advisory board team members offer LXRP and its shareholders seamless executive continuity (http://nnw.fm/J20Ew).
New members of LXRP’s scientific advisory board include (http://nnw.fm/M65kV):
- Dr. Dwayne Godwin, dean of the graduate school and professor in the Departments of Neurobiology and Anatomy at the Institute for Regenerative Medicine at Wake Forest University;
- Dr. Terry D. Blumenthal, professor of psychology and neuroscience at Wake Forest University;
- Dr. Matthew Fraser, an associate professor and director of basic science research in the Department of Surgery, Division of Urology, at Duke University Medical Center; and
- Dr. Carla Lema Tome, an industry consultant and adjunct assistant professor of neurobiology and anatomy at Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
“Lexaria Bioscience Corp. is very pleased to welcome these accomplished experts to our Advisory Board,” Bunka stated in a news release. “[They] can provide critical scientific guidance to Lexaria’s ongoing and future R&D programs. Lexaria is building towards becoming one of the world’s leaders in drug delivery technology, and our most recent advisors can assist in achieving that goal.”
In addition, the new three-year executive agreements offer both Bunka and Docherty compensation and bonuses based on meeting certain performance criteria, as established by LXRP’s board.
Based in British Columbia, Canada, LXRP is a biotechnology company and drug-delivery platform innovator. DehydraTECH is the company’s proprietary absorption technology platform. LXRP has developed and out-licenses its disruptive technology, which promotes healthier ingestion methods and lower overall dosing. LXRP is conducting research for DehydraTECH’s potential applications for oral nicotine absorption (http://nnw.fm/OmL1K). LXRP holds a patent for oral delivery of all cannabinoids.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.LexariaBioscience.com
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LXRP are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/LXRP
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com