- The three online platforms provide a strategic step forward in advancing the company’s business model by creating tools to introduce the existing portfolio brands into vertical markets
- Again the company is setting itself apart by further demonstrating a unique business approach toward advancing operations and creating value in the sector
- The acquisition portfolio has the potential to generate substantial revenues on its own
Full-scope premium cannabis company Green Hygienics Holdings Inc. (OTC: GRYN) recently announced that it has acquired the Canna Brands Portfolio. This acquisition centers on three core products: Cannagram, Myijuana and The CoursePro Academy. The full press release can be found here: http://nnw.fm/KlD7Q.
According to Matthew Dole, SVP of business development for GRYN, this acquisition is a step forward in advancing GRYN’s business model. The Canna Brands products will work as a platform to introduce GRYN’s already existing portfolio into vertical markets. Together, these products hold the potential to generate substantial revenues.
The first product, Cannagram, is an online and mobile application flagship platform that will be rebranded as Cannagram Services. The full service package is the first of its kind in the market and will include:
- Social Engagement and Content Distribution
- File Sharing
- Encrypted File Sharing
- Bill Payment Processing
- Multi-Purpose Reloadable Debit and Credit Card Program
- International and Domestic Instant Funds Transfers
- Directory of Local Providers
- Marijuana Delivery Services
- Community Resources and Education
- Medical and Recreational Cannabis Offerings Purchases
- Blockchain Financial Services in 2019
- Cryptocurrency Offering in 2019
This product will help to further establish GRYN as a trusted partner by providing advanced communications and financial services to meet the needs of a rapidly changing industry. At the same time, Cannagram will extend brand awareness and cross-portfolio resources. “The Cannagram technology…” Dole stated in the news release, “will provide mission-critical solutions for transactional resources, tools and communications for cannabis industry providers and the recreational consumer audience, as well as providing solutions for patient care and treatment at the highest standards.”
The second product, Myijuana, is an established e-commerce system that GRYN can utilize for product sales and consumer use. An additional benefit to consumers is the Myijuana Dispensary Directory, a mobile-optimized online directory providing premium listings, self-service, geolocations, reviews and advertising.
The final product is the CoursePro Academy. This platform will provide GRYN the opportunity to create an educational destination for the cannabis industry. The Academy offers the company the potential to become a trusted leader in cannabis news, as well as further introducing GRYN’s tech and brands to a clearly defined target market.
GRYN has more than 25 years of experience in agricultural science and innovation and is establishing itself as a global leader in the advancement of science-driven cannabis cultivation systems. The company is advancing as a trusted global consumer brand by:
- Employing scientific methodology to the cultivation of cannabis
- Developing unique global brands
- Selling premium grade cannabis products to the high-end medical and adult-use recreational markets
- Developing and licensing valuable intellectual property assets
- Making strategic acquisitions
GRYN continues to pursue unique solutions that are poised for scalability, build customer loyalty and support growth across the company’s portfolio. The addition of the Canna Brands IP assets portfolio is one strategic step forward in advancing the company’s business model.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.GreenHygienicsHoldings.com
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.networknewswire.com
New York, New York