- The Social Media Strategies Summit First Responders is a virtual conference that will take place February 2-3, 2021, and offers a unique selection of social media expert and first responders from across the country
- Attendees of the virtual conference will receive unique opportunities for one-on-on and live Q&A sessions with presenters and others in attendance
- For over a decade, the Social Media Strategies Summit has been bringing together professionals around the same common goal of upgrading online marketing, branding, and customer relations, while providing them with the platform and expertise to move forward
Since 2009, the Social Media Strategies Summit has been producing conferences for thousands of attendees interested in upgrading their online marketing, branding, and customer relations. The upcoming 2021 virtual conference is geared toward a new set of professionals: first responders and public safety professionals.
The Social Media Strategies Summit First Responders conference is scheduled to take place online February 2-3, 2021, with a vast network of agency peers in attendance from across the country. The platform will allow attending industry experts to share experiences, learn new social media strategies, and collaborate with one another virtually.
The Social Media Strategies Summit’s virtual platform offers attendees a unique participation experience, optimizing education, learning, and networking during the First Responders’ event of 2021. The conference will have three major components:
- Exhibit Hall – The virtual exhibit hall will be much like an in-person event (only online), creating an area where attendees can interact with and learn more from the vendor sponsors of the exhibit. Attendees have the opportunity to download marketing materials, learn about new services and solutions that align with their organizational needs, and chat with sales representatives one-on-one.
- Session Rooms – The virtual session rooms allow attendees to participate in activities such as live chats with other attendees, receive answers to questions through a live Q&A after each scheduled presentation, and rewatch any portion they have missed after the conference is over.
- Networking Room – Summit opportunities include a virtual networking room where attendees get the chance to further engage with others in attendance and the featured speakers. Networking rooms have topic tables to engage further based on a set area, allow for participation in a real-time event feed, and the opportunity to chat or set up one-on-one meetings through the event’s portal.
During the two-day conference, attendees who have purchased tickets will have the opportunity to attend virtual presentations from social media giants and gain first-hand advice from other first responders. A total of 15 public sessions will be organized over the two days of the event, promising fresh perspectives and valuable insights into social media for first responders, provided by industry experts from different companies and institutions, including Facebook, UC Davis Fire Department, Fort Worth Police Department, Las Vegas Fire & Rescue, ArchiveSocial, and many more.
In addition to the main event, the conference will also feature on-demand virtual sessions:
- The One-Person Social Team: Scrappy Social Media Strategies with Big Impact – Katelyn Brower, Social Media Manager, Sterling
- Attention is Everything: Using Video to Build Brand Love and Drive Attention – Charlene Tassinari & Carli Potock, Founders, Canvas+Co
- How to Choose & Optimize the Right Social Platform for your Brand – Vanessa Williams, Director of Integrated Strategy & Promotions, and Joanie Leider, Community Manager, both from Ignite Social Media
- Copy and Creative Tips on Twitter for Higher Engagement – Sara Zaccaro, Global Paid Social Strategy Lead, Accenture
Discounted early-bird tickets for those who wish to attend the Social Media Strategies Summit First Responders virtual conference are available until January 14. After that, the general admission price will go into effect, requiring attendees to “pay at the door.”
For more information or to register, visit the event’s website at www.SocialMediaStrategiesSummit.com.
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com
NetworkNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.