- Representatives from top 20 U.S. banks
- Keynote presentations by top fintech executives
- Product demos by 30+ fintech companies
- More than 120 expert speakers sharing insights, information
- Networking opportunities with 1,600+ attendees from around the world
The latest conference in the Finovate series — FinovateFall Digital, slated for Sept. 14–18, 2020 — is shaping up to be a veritable who’s who of influential fintech figures. More than 1,600 leading lights of the fintech world, half of whom represent financial institutions, are expected to attend, making FinovateFall Digital the center of the fintech universe for five fabulous days in mid-September.
Coming from depositary institutions, investment banks, regulators, government-sponsored enterprises and startups, FinovateFall presenters and participants will make the online conference a virtual petri dish of insight, education, and networking. The event will feature over 120 qualified speakers sharing their expertise on some of the most pertinent issues in the fintech space. And, to round it all off, more than 30 innovative fledgling tech outfits will be on hand showcasing their projects, some of which are set to change the financial services landscape in unimaginable ways.
Registered attendees include executives from all 20 of the top U.S. banks, as well as participants from every continent on the planet except Antarctica. The list includes representatives of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (“FDIC”), the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta and Fannie Mae; top executives of Deloitte and Prudential; and senior managers from AllianceBernstein, Credit Suisse, BNP Paribas, BNY Mellon, HSBC, UBS and a host of other top-tier financial institutions.
At FinovateFall Digital, networking is made easy. The event’s virtual structure facilitates both group sessions and one-on-one meetings. Face-to-face connections via video chat will ensure participants are able to hook up with those who matter the most to them. The platform goes live two weeks prior to the start of the event, giving attendees ample time to create unique personal profiles indicating who they are, what they’re looking for and who they want to meet.
This innovative technology also incorporates filters that allow attendees to quickly find those with matching interests. Reaching out to arrange a one-on-one or group meeting is quick and easy, while following up with connections after the event, as well as continuing to make new ones, is also possible. The online platform remains active for one week after the end of the event.
Keynote presentations during FinovateFall Digital include:
- “The Future of Finance — Predictions for a Post-Pandemic World” by Adam Dell, head of product of Marcus by Goldman Sachs, Goldman Sachs’ online banking app
- “Rebuilding, Capitalizing and Maintaining Customer Trust in Financial Services” by Sarika Sangwan, global head of Strategy & Marketing — Financial Services at Pinterest
- “Open Banking is 21st-Century Branch Banking” by Paul Rohan, head of Business Strategy – Finance at Google Cloud
- “Using New Payments Technologies to Respond to COVID-19 and Merchant Customers’ Changing Needs” by Colleen Taylor, head of Merchant Services at Wells Fargo
- “COVID-19 and the Acceleration of New Technology Adoption: How the Crisis and ‘The New Normal’ Are Fast-tracking Innovation” by Sunayna Tuteja, head of Digital Assets & Blockchain at TD Ameritrade
With more than 1,600 global attendees and 120 expert speakers, FinovateFall Digital offers one of the best ways for fintech professionals and enthusiasts to meet and stay informed.
Save 20% with discount code FKV2373NNW http://ibn.fm/Jvhoo
Free event passes are available for senior execs from FIs, and other participants can save 20% with discount code FKV2373NNW. For more about FinovateFall Digital or to register, visit http://ibn.fm/FinovateFall2020.
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com
NetworkNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.