- Increasing value, visibility and transparency by becoming an OTCQB fully reporting company
- High Grade Full Spectrum Cannabinoids Line being expanded to 90,000 retail outlets, with three additional chocolate products added to the line
- Distributing vapes/e-liquids and gummy edibles in the recreational sector
- MSN-2 home medical testing kit allows for the testing of sexually transmitted disease in the privacy of one’s own home
Earth Science Tech, Inc. (OTC: ETST), an innovative biotech company focused on cannabis and cannabinoid research and development, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals and medical devices, has initiated the up-listing process in anticipation of its Form 10 Registration Statement being approved. By becoming a fully reporting company listed on the OTCQB Venture Market, the company expects to increase in value, visibility and transparency (http://nnw.fm/PoMe2).
By up-listing in anticipation of the approval, the company is advancing its timeline to achieve fully reporting status. “Once ETST is an OTCQB fully reporting company, we will attract many new investors while keeping current shareholders pleased with our progress,” President, Director and Chairman of ETST Nickolas S. Tabraue stated in a news release. “We can now communicate with large-net-worth investors to acquire the needed funds to strengthen our High-Grade Full Spectrum Cannabinoids line, KannaBidioiD line and MSN-2 medical device and to exponentially increase our revenues overall.” The up-listing holds promise of new potential investors and the company has a number of exciting updates that it plans to share soon.
Investors can now help the company strengthen innovative, and exciting updates already in the works.
- ETST’s High Grade Full Spectrum Cannabinoids line is being introduced by AATAC, an advisory board focused on convenience stores, to its 90,000 retail outlets throughout the United States. In addition, three unique new chocolate products are being formulated with joint venture partner Karmavore Superfoods, bringing the company’s product line to five unique CBD Raw Chocolate flavors. The launch of these new CBD-based formulas is anticipated for the third quarter of 2018 (http://nnw.fm/mY79a).
- KannaBidioiD, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of ETST that manufactures and distributes vapes/e-liquids and gummy edibles in the recreational sector.
- ETST’s Earth Science Pharmaceutical subsidiary develops medical diagnostic tools which include the new MSN-2, a home medical testing kit. The kit is designed for the detection of sexually transmitted infections (STI), and the registration of the trademark is anticipated within the next nine to 10 months (http://nnw.fm/Dr6M4).
Transparency is a key component in the expansion of ETST’s business as it maintains the confidence of investors and works toward becoming a fully reporting company listed on the OTCQB Venture Market.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.EarthScienceTech.com
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.networknewswire.com