Sponsors for the 5th annual Dawson James Small Cap Growth Conference are lining up to be part of this exclusive event. Hosted by Dawson James Securities, a full-service boutique investment banking firm, this invitation-only event is designed to help emerging growth companies succeed by providing access to potential investors as well as seasoned professionals in the areas of investment banking, capital markets distribution and research. The conference will be held at the Wyndham Grand Hotel in Jupiter, Florida.
The conference kicks off on the evening of Monday, October 28, with an invitation-only insightful Uplist Boot Camp event, following by a welcome reception where valuable networking will take place as experts and professionals meet and mingle.
Tuesday’s agenda includes two tracks packed full of presentations from dozens of companies in the health care, technology and consumer sectors. The day’s activities also include panels and one-on-one meetings.
This year’s event sponsors include some of the best-known names in the industry, such as:
- Schiff Hardin, LLP is a national, general-practice law firm with more than 300 attorneys practicing out of seven offices nationwide. The company offers diverse services and is widely recognized for providing knowledge, creativity and candor that comes from decades of legal and business experience.
- Crescendo Communications, LLC is an investor relations and strategic consulting firm that takes a holistic approach to business that’s unique in its perspective and implementation of services. The firm is committed to drawing from the collective skillset of its seasoned executive team to provide clients with the tools, expertise, investor network and funding sources to fuel their growth.
- Lucosky Brookman, LLP is a corporate finance and securities law firm with offices in New York and New Jersey that represents both domestic and international clients in an array of sophisticated corporate and securities transactions, mergers and acquisitions, secured and unsecured lending transactions, PIPEs, commercial and securities litigation, insurance coverage and defense, real estate, and general corporate matters.
- M2 Compliance, Inc. is a market leader and innovative provider of disclosure management and dedicated regulatory compliance solutions. The company has distinguished itself as a leading filing agency, registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission, that provides turnkey solutions for regulatory requirements.
- Marcum, LLP is one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms in the nation. It provides a full spectrum of traditional tax, accounting and assurance services, as well as an extensive portfolio of specialty and niche industry practices.
- Nasdaq Inc. is an American multinational financial services corporation that owns and operates (and is listed on) the Nasdaq stock market and eight European Stock Exchanges and participates every year in the uplist bootcamp event.
- NetworkNewsWire is a financial news and content distribution company that provides access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible.
- Stock News Now is a global multimedia financial news and publishing firm that focuses on market awareness and investor visibility for public and private microcap companies. The company publishes the MicroCap Review magazine and StockNewsNow.com.
Sponsorship of this event will allow for networking opportunities that are specific to attendees’ firms’ missions and focuses. There are a variety of sponsorship opportunities available, ranging from the silver sponsorship package at $2,500 to the platinum sponsorship package at $7,500.
The Dawson James Small Cap Growth Conference provides an invaluable opportunity to discover exciting small-cap growth companies within a number of vital sectors. The conference will feature more than 32 senior-management teams presenting to a select invite-only audience including institutional funds and family offices, alongside Dawson James’ significant base of high-net-worth accredited investors.
Dawson James Securities, Inc. is a member of FINRA/SIPC. For more information, visit the event’s website at www.DawsonJames.com/Conferences or contact Monique MacLaren at Dawson James – firstname.lastname@example.org.
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) NetworkNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. NNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com