- CIIX recently announced the launch of Bitcoin Talk Show
- Bitcoin Talk Show is one part of a larger strategic plan to provide Chinese-speaking investors with investment education and trading tools
- Company focused on being a leader in financial information and education
ChineseInvestors.com, Inc. (OTCQB: CIIX), a fintech company providing Chinese-speaking investors financial education, recently announced the launch of a cryptocurrency and blockchain talk show titled “Bitcoin Talk Show.” This new program will begin airing the first week of June 2018 on the Phoenix North America Chinese Channel. The 22-minute talk show has entered into a contract to air monthly for one year and broadcast to audiences in North America, as well as to be aired on the ChineseFN and Newcoins168.com YouTube channels.
The launch of Bitcoin Talk Show is only one key part of the company’s strategic plan to provide Chinese investors with essential cryptocurrency investment education and trading tools. CIIX provides real-time market commentary, analysis and education-related services in Chinese language character sets and is set to expand into retail facing services. The company’s platforms include:
- Bitcoin Multimillionaire, the first daily cryptocurrency newscast from the New York Stock Exchange in the Chinese language, which was launched in 2017;
- www.NewCoins168.com, a free cryptocurrency and blockchain website providing the latest news and investment education in the Chinese language, which was launched in November 2017;
- Bitcoin Talk Show, to be aired on Phoenix North America, a free channel offered by Time Warner Cable, and available on YouTube beginning the first week of June 2018;
- Bitcoin Trading Academy LLC, set to launch in June 2018, which will offer online and live courses focused on basic knowledge about bitcoin, alternative cryptocurrencies and vetting new coin offerings (Additional course offerings can be found at www.NewCoins168.com); and
- CIIX intends to acquire XBTeller.com and its nine ATM locations throughout Colorado in order to expand its current cryptocurrency and blockchain business to include retail-facing services.
CIIX recently spun off its ventures in the cannabis industry into a private company to focus solely on its initial vision of financial consulting. “As the company continues its expansion into the cryptocurrency space, we anticipate a 30% increase in revenues from last year, resulting in three consecutive years of revenue growth since 2016. This is an exciting time for ChineseInvestors.com, Inc. as the company’s fiscal year comes to an end on May 31, 2018,” Warren Wang, CEO of ChineseInvestors.com, Inc., stated in a news release. CIIX’s growing portfolio of platforms strengthens the company’s focus and reputation as a leader in financial information for the Chinese-speaking community.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.ChineseInvestors.com
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.networknewswire.com