- Networking and fun will be keys to the BWC’s ‘Blockchain Burning Man-Esque’ party, which will feature a beachside bonfire party and dancing on Monday night, December 3, at 8 p.m.
- BWC South will be packed with a lineup of handpicked guest speakers who are experts in blockchain and crypto trends; meet them at the special bonfire and poolside party
- The BWC South will be one in a series of conferences that include BWC West, Central and East; this conference will be held at The Diplomat in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale market
‘Blockchain Burning Man-Esque’ at BWC South will be a special beachside feature complete with a bonfire party, live high action performers with a fire show, a calypso band for dancing under the stars, top-end hors d’oeuvres, and a poolside party. The BWC South will be held on Florida’s Gold Coast, located between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, at the Diplomat Beach Resort in Hollywood, Florida, December 2-5.
The beachside extravaganza is planned for Monday evening, December 3. The city of Hollywood, Florida, has specially approved the event. BWC South is expected to sell out, so reserve tickets now at www.BlockchainWorldConference.io.
Conference attendees and exhibitors can meet accredited investors and global experts in the FinTech industry. Participants can also network with project designers, marketers, engineers and others. The conference is focused on blockchain and crypto technology and is part of a series of BWC meetings globally. It encourages attendees to mingle with the expert guest speakers and participate in Q & A sessions and enjoy special events.
Other top attractions include:
- The Blockchain Industry Awards Gala
- Blockchain Bootcamp
- Regulatory and Compliance Town Hall
- All-Crypto Poker Tournament
- Art on the Blockchain Symposium
For more information, visit the event’s website at www.BlockchainWorldConference.io
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com