- The B. Riley FBR 20th Annual Institutional Investor Conference is offering opportunities to network with a host of publicly traded companies and privately held firms
- The conference is serving as a forum for more than 300 companies to tell their unique stories
- The conference environment is fostering intelligent idea sharing between sponsors and investors
The B. Riley FBR 20th Annual Institutional Investor Conference is currently underway – running May 22-23, 2019, in Beverly Hills, California. Held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, the conference is showcasing the stories of more than 300 publicly traded companies and privately held organizations. More than 1,200 institutional investors, corporate clients and high net-worth individuals are attending this premier spring event.
- Riley FBR Inc. is a foremost investment bank that’s nationally recognized for its highly ranked proprietary equity research. B. Riley FBR is a wholly owned subsidiary of B. Riley Financial Inc. (NASDAQ: RILY), a diversified financial services company with operations through several wholly owned subsidiaries.
- Riley FBR provides corporate finance, research and sales and trading to corporate, institutional and high net-worth individual clients. The firm’s investment banking services include initial, secondary and follow-on offerings. Services also include institutional private placements, merger and acquisitions advisory and corporate restructuring.
The B. Riley FBR 20th Annual Institutional Investor Conference kicked off on Tuesday, May 21, the evening before the conference officially began, with a 5:00 p.m. welcome reception. The conference officially commenced the next morning, with breakfast and conference registration in the hotel lobby. Company presentations and private meetings continued throughout the day, where investors and companies came together for insightful give-and-take regarding new and compelling investment opportunities. Day one ended with a cocktail reception on the international terrace.
A highlight of day one was the 10th Annual “Big Fighters, Big Cause” Charity Boxing Night, held in The Beverly Hilton. B. Riley FBR and the Sugar Ray Leonard Foundation partnered again to host this dynamic event. The fight night benefitted the Sugar Ray Leonard Foundation’s mission to fund life-changing research for and create awareness of type 1 and 2 diabetes, and to help children lead healthier lives through diet and exercise.
Day two of the B. Riley FBR 20th Annual Institutional Investor Conference opened with breakfast and conference registration, again followed by company presentations and private meetings throughout the day. The day will conclude with a farewell reception at 4:30 p.m.
Conference participants will enjoy two full days of networking with influential decision makers and individuals. The conference also offers sponsors a first-rate opportunity to influence investors and gain potential financial backers. Moreover, the event provides investors with numerous networking opportunities and options for portfolio selection and rebalancing (http://nnw.fm/8gFP4).
The B. Riley FBR 20th Annual Institutional Investor Conference offers valuable relationship building for sponsors and investors alike.
For more on the B. Riley FBR 20th Annual Institutional Investor Conference, please visit www.BRileyFBR.com/InvestorConference
Media Contact for B. Riley FBR:
Jo Anne McCusker
B. Riley Financial
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com