- Identifies quality, undervalued real estate investment opportunities with the potential of a high rate of return on investment
- Strategically positioned to serve as a global conduit between the U.S. equity markets and property markets in Switzerland and Northern Europe
- Experienced management team comprised of investment industry experts
American-Swiss Capital, Inc., headquartered in Miami, Florida, is a development-stage company that seeks out superior quality, yet undervalued real estate investment opportunities designed to generate a high rate of return. American-Swiss Capital originated in 2015 with the inspiration that there was a need for a company to be a conduit between the U.S. equity markets and leading enterprises in Switzerland and Northern Europe. American-Swiss Capital’s experienced management team possesses the knowledge and skills required to consistently provide accurate and reliable research specifically designed to identify the safest and most profitable investment opportunities.
The company’s team of investment industry experts have already identified several highly appealing, distressed properties in the sovereign state of Montenegro in southeastern Europe. Montenegro, which presents an attractive business opportunity for foreign investors, is committed to promoting economic development through the government’s Montenegrin Investment Promotion Agency (“MIPA”) that welcomes and encourages foreign investors. Montenegro’s enviable location on the Adriatic Sea includes the fjord-like Bay of Kotor, rugged mountains, glacial lakes, medieval villages, modern cities and gorgeous beaches along its coastline.
Properties located in Montenegro under investment consideration are:
The Tivat Montenegro Property
- An 18-unit apartment beachfront development in the Boka Bay community of Tivat, home to Porto Montenegro and the heart of the coastline’s burgeoning tourism industry. American-Swiss is in negotiations to purchase the property, which was constructed in 2012 but never occupied, for approximately $1.9 million. An independent court surveyor and authorized evaluator expert has valuated the property at approximately $4.5 million. The apartment units range in size from 60-160 square meters. The property has a private beach with a fixed pontoon boat berth situated only 1 kilometer not far from the full-service marina of Porto Montenegro.
The Kovac Gated Community Project
- This nearly 4-acre piece of property, while not in a distressed situation, offers incredible development potential. Located in Tivat on the beautiful, UNESCO-protected Bay of Kotor, about 6.2 kilometers from Porto Montenegro, this property is envisioned as a gated community with the construction of 30 villas, each measuring about 360 square meters (or about 3,875 square feet). American-Swiss estimates the total cost of the project would be approximately $9.3 million, which could be funded by presales and debt financing.
American-Swiss Capital is led by John Karatzaferis, who has served as chief executive officer, secretary and treasurer and as a director since March 2015. Karatzaferis served for 25 years as a consultant for several major organizations, including PeopleCo., AGWS, and NAB Bank in Melbourne, Australia. His experience includes working in the consulting and recruitment fields in both Australia and Europe. For three years, he worked exclusively in debt management and credit control for NAB Bank and NCC in Melbourne, Australia. Karatzaferis received a diploma for accounting and computing.
Robert Sultani has served as a director of American-Swiss Capital since February 2018. Since January 2016, he has been a managing director of RCS Global Services, an international firm providing advisory, audit and training services with respect to the sourcing of natural resources. Sultani works in the Dubai office which serves the Middle East, Africa and Asia, and has worked with clients in the mining, oil and gas, and enterprise software industries. He was a consultant and regional director for the Middle East and Africa for Viziya Corporation and Global PTM, both of which specialize in enterprise resource planning maintenance software and consulting. Sultani has worked in the Middle East region since 1985 with companies in the telecommunications, information technology, petroleum, finance, software and petrochemical industries. He obtained a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Southeast Missouri State University in 1984.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.AS-Capital.com
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com