- Revenue from CBD-infused beverages could become a $260 million market in the U.S. by 2022 with THC-infused beverages raking in about $340 million
- Rising global trend in popularity of wellness beverages includes CBD-infused drinks
- Investor interest in CBD increasing following U.S. Food and Drug Administration clearance for first cannabis-derived drug to be sold in U.S.
American Premium Water Corp. (OTC: HIPH), headquartered in Playa Vista, California, is a diversified holding company, manufacturer, distributor and marketer of branded consumer products. HIPH, the acronym for “Hi-Power of Hydro,” maintains a portfolio of subsidiaries catering to the health-conscious consumer and luxury fashion brand connoisseur. The company’s two main pillars focus on the development of health and beauty biotech, dedicated to unlocking the power of hydrogen and nanotechnologies. Paired with cannabidiol or “CBD” in a unique beverage, the technology is proving to be a significant health and wellness option for astute consumers.
Among the company’s holdings are:
- LALPINA Hydro beverages mix hydrogen with nanotechnology into consumer beverages that combine the best of health, nutrition and fitness to deliver short and long-term therapeutic health benefits. LALPINA Hydro utilizes atomic molecular hydrogen, or diatomic hydrogen, which converts antioxidants in the body to H2O to further enhance hydration, which helps increase endurance, reduce lactic acid and melt away fatigue. Over 500 peer-reviewed articles demonstrate hydrogen to have therapeutic potential in essentially every organ of the human body and in 150 different human disease models.
- LALPINA Hydro CBD is a technically superior CBD-infused beverage. Using hydro and nanotechnology, LALPINA Hydro CBD encapsulates water molecules with cannabidiol molecules, making them infinitely more bioavailable and accelerating delivery to the body’s cells and tissues. Each bottle of LALPINA Hydro CBD contains 3 million nanograms of CBD free from the psychoactive compound THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). HIPH is the first to introduce a hydro-nano CBD-infused beverage on the market, which is a more effective delivery mechanism for administering CBD into the blood stream than traditional beverages or oils, with up to a 90 percent higher absorption rates.
The company recently signed a distribution agreement for its subsidiary, LALPINA Hydro CBD, to sell its beverages to two SinglePoint, Inc. (OTCQB: SING) e-commerce channels: SingleSeed.com and DIGSHydro.com. SING is a technology and investment company with a portfolio that includes mobile payments, blockchain solutions and ancillary cannabis services. HIPH will drop ship its product to the customers.
HIPH CEO Ryan Fishoff said the e-commerce arrangements “could bring in excess of a million of revenue over the life of the agreement.” The agreement serves as a pillar of the company’s e-commerce distribution strategy, driving awareness and impressions for the LALPINA brand.
In addition, HIPH seeks to market emerging fashion brands and leverage its relationship with classic retail partners while incorporating disruptive blockchain technologies to expand its retail footprint with the following:
- Gents, a producer of luxury hats and other fine accessories and apparel, was acquired in September 2017. Gents is distributed across many luxury retail outlets including Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, and other high-end channels. The company added the Worthy streetwear brand to its portfolio in June 2018.
- HIPH also acquired the license to operate the FashionCoinX exchange, a blockchain exchange focused on creating utility tokens for the fashion industry, and created THRD Coin, a multi-branded utility rewards token that is also the first token to be traded on the exchange. The company is leveraging its retail footprint and expertise in the fashion and apparel space with the burgeoning blockchain sector.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.AmericanPremiumWater.com
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com