- First of its kind Asset Backed Crypto Summit (ABC Summit) set for Lisbon, Portugal, September 28-29, 2018
- 1,500-plus attendees, 500 investors, 40 companies from 25 different nationalities converging on ABC Summit’s international platform
- Showcase projects based on multiple valuable assets including precious metals, fossil fuels, renewable energy, precious stones, currency, real estate, commodities and more
- Full slate of conference speakers and presenters to provide optimal networking opportunities
Based in gorgeous Lisbon, Portugal, the Asset Backed Crypto Summit (“ABC Summit”) is shaping up to be the fall’s biggest draw for a growing network of budding entrepreneurs and longtime believers in the transformational technologies of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Scheduled to occupy the Lisbon Congress Center in Portugal on September 28-29, 2018, the ABC Summit is already attracting over 1,500 attendees, 500 investors and 40 companies from a wide range of industries. Conference speakers and presenters will find ample networking opportunities and a welcome array of on-topic projects to review over the two-day event.
Portugal’s willingness to support an increasing public interest in digital technologies includes sharing knowledge and promoting use of blockchain technology in public services. As an original member of the European Blockchain Partnership, now a 24-member European Union coalition (http://nnw.fm/0TYeS), Portugal’s reputation as an innovator is buoyed by international events such as the ABC Summit. The EU blockchain partnership was formed on April 10 as part of the European Commission’s Digital Day with the intention of enhancing cooperation among member states for developing blockchain tech, a news release from the European Commission (“EC”) states (http://nnw.fm/a3rT9). To date, the EC has invested more than US$98 million in blockchain-related projects with another US$371 million allotted for blockchain development by 2020, the release states.
The ABC Summit is “giving a voice” to technological ideas and contributions that may be decisive for investors and decision makers, organizers state (http://nnw.fm/U1zE1), noting in marketing material that, “This event is ensuring access to everyone, from individuals to private and public entities, to discover and understand this technology by answering the many questions raised by the models presented.”
ABC Summit provides a networking “Sunset Gathering” on Sept. 28 that is dedicated to an exchange of views and ideas. At the Main Event on Sept. 29, attendees will hear from top thought leaders and experts on blockchain technologies and the cryptocurrency space. Among the topics on tap are:
- Social media and the rise of blockchain
- Asset-backed cryptos/Wind-backed cryptos
- Ensuring a secure internet of the future
- Blockchain and economic development: Hype vs. Reality
- Token economies for good: Designing optimal incentive systems for social inclusion
- Monetary policy in a world of nationless digital money
- How can AI be used in a blockchain?
Among the exceptional speakers committed to ABC Summit are:
- Dr. Dragan Primorac, M.D., Ph.D., pediatrician, forensic expert, geneticist; former Minister of Science, Education and Sports of The Republic of Croatia; adjunct professor in Forensic Science at Penn State University
- Paul McNeal, “The Crypto Curator,” and co-founder of CryptoMarket360, LLC
- Alex Mashinsky, entrepreneur, founder and CEO of Celsius Network
- Jane Zavalishina, Fintech & Artificial Intelligence faculty member at Singularity University NL; serves on World Economic Forum’s Global Future Councils
ABC Summit will showcase an exciting array of ventures implementing blockchain across a multitude of sectors including renewable energy, logistics, precious stones, real estates, currency, precious metals, fintech, commodities and other projects based on valuable assets.
For more information about the ABC Summit, visit the event’s official website at www.ABCSummit.com
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.networknewswire.com