Date: June 22-24, 2021
The 11th Annual Medical Device Strategic Pricing & Accounts Conference is being held from June 22-24, 2021, at Q1 Productions dynamic virtual platform. Companies, representatives, and professionals from the Medtech industry are invited to attend this virtual event. Operating since 2006, Q1 Productions specializes in delivering educational programming through its curated conferences and research-based events.
The official sponsor of this conference is PROS, an AI-powered commerce platform offering personalized customer experience solutions to MedTech companies, in addition to networking sponsor Charles River and Associates, and bronze sponsor ZS Pharma.
The 3-day virtual conference will witness keynote panel discussions, fireside chats, and group discussions where participants will get in-depth insights into the industry practices to regulate and control the pricing of the medical device landscape. The conference has 3 major modules distributed over three days and eminent MedTech industry veterans will facilitate and offer their invaluable opinions on the various topics outlined in the agenda of the conference.
Some important topics and discussions covered in the Conference include:
- Assessment of policy changes for the purchase and pricing of medical devices during the Biden administration
- Developing a harmonious value proposition between the traditional practices as well as the evolving health care market
- Roadblocks encountered due to the impact of the pandemic that has increased the need for virtual interactions
- Growth of the Medtech sector during the pandemic
- Use of AI for a better buying and selling experience of the consumer
- Building a culture of ethics and compliance parameters that must be considered for contract negotiations
- Discussions with GPOs, IDNs, and manufacturers, to prepare pricing and enterprise sales teams for upcoming healthcare challenges
- Addressing the impact of outpatient center needs on hospital revenue generation and the impact on supplier & provider processes
- Contemporary improvements to the Medtech pricing model
- Impact on performance-based pricing due to COVID-19
The conference modules cover all aspects of medical device strategic pricing serving as a complete Medtech pricing learning guide for newbies and established companies in the medical device segment.
For more details regarding the event, please visit https://nnw.fm/KiqeS
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.networknewswire.com
NetworkNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.