Sharing Services, Inc. (OTC: SHRV), headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a diversified holding company focused on reshaping how entrepreneurs succeed today. Sharing Services Inc. owns, operates or controls an interest in a variety of companies specializing in the direct selling industry that either sell products to the consumer directly through independent representatives or offer services that range from health and wellness, energy, technology, insurance services, training, media and travel benefits. SHRV has created the “Blue Ocean Strategy,” which melds three keys together to implement the company’s vision. These keys include elevating home-based entrepreneurs, known as “Elepreneurs,” utilizing the direct selling channel to generate 100 percent organic growth, and sending as many successful company “families” as possible on vacation.
Sharing Services Inc. subsidiaries include:
- A growing international network of home-based entrepreneurs, called “Elepreneurs”
- Growing selection of health and wellness products dedicated to elevating the well-being of all people
- Insurance from auto, home and life to health benefit discounts and health insurance that help families elevate their options
- Wholesale travel and payment programs with travel concierges that empower more families to go on vacation
- Live seminars and training events – from Vacationars™ to EduTainment – that elevate the skills and knowledge of entrepreneurs around the world
- Unique compensation and reward programs crafted to help entrepreneurs elevate their health, wealth and happiness
Sharing Services recently expanded its corporate footprint by moving to a 10,000 square foot facility in Plano, Texas, that offers room to expand as the company grows and its subsidiaries flourish. The larger corporate locale provides space for a growing customer service department, product fulfillment, opportunity and training rooms, as well as a video production suite.
“The opportunity to expand to the rest of this new building over the course of the next six to 12 months ensures we won’t have to move again anytime soon,” Sharing Services Inc. Chairman Robert Oblon said. “We are on track for very significant growth here in the U.S., as well as upcoming international expansion, so this move is in preparation for what’s in front of us.”
The company recently signed a joint venture agreement with Health Wealth & Happiness Limited (“HWH”) to expand its “Elepreneurs” brand and market its products throughout Asia. The newly formed company will be named “Elepreneurs Asia Limited” and will have marketing and sales rights to China, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Papua, New Guinea. A soft launch of the Elepreneur program is scheduled sometime later in 2018 with HWH CEP Fai Chan and his team leading the effort. Formed in Hong Kong, Health Wealth & Happiness Limited is dedicated to working with visionary partners like Sharing Services Inc. to deliver the best products and services to improve the well-being of consumers.
Nearly 1,000 people attended Sharing Services, Inc.’s first “Elepreneur Happiness Convention,” held March 2-3, 2018, in Dallas, Texas. Attendees arrived from several countries including the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Singapore and Hong Kong. Keynote speakers included several internationally known motivational leaders – Shawn Achor, Sandra Yancey, John Fleming and Les Brown – who provided exceptional material and inspirational discussion points.
“The enthusiasm of our attendees and the early success that we are experiencing is incredible considering our growth has been 100 percent organic, with almost no marketing from the company,” Oblon said. “I’m speechless by the dedication of our Elepreneur leaders and their entire teams, as they share our incredible line of products that have helped so many people.”
Sharing Services and its management team plan to travel the U.S. to hold several mini conferences to expand on the messages presented at its Happiness Convention that focus on helping people become “healthier, happier and wealthier.” Details of the company’s aggressive global expansion initiatives are soon to be announced, Oblon said.
The law firm of Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP has been retained as outside corporate counsel for all general business matters. The Dallas-based law firm will represent Sharing Services, Inc., and its subsidiaries as the company utilizes the direct selling channel for a significant component of its overall growth strategy.
John “JT” Thatch was appointed president and chief executive officer of Sharing Services, Inc., at a March 1, 2018, annual shareholder meeting. Thatch has successfully started, owned and operated several sized businesses in various industries. His experience with corporate growth, acquisitions, financing and negotiation in fast-paced and flexible environments will significantly assist Sharing Services Inc. as the company aims to expand and increase revenues.
- Diversified holding company specializing in the direct selling industry and network marketing
- Record 20.5 million people involved in direct selling in U.S. during 2016, a 1.5% increase from previous year
- Estimated direct retail sales of $35.54 billion in 2016 is the second most in direct selling history
- Growing collaborate economy poses opportunities for direct selling with consumers giving industry 81% neutral or high favorability ratings