PotNetwork Holding, Inc., based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, is a holding company. The company’s First Capital Venture Co. subsidiary is the owner of Diamond CBD, Inc., a producer of widely-distributed CBD hemp extracts and the primary operating entity of PotNetwork Holding.
Diamond CBD is made up of chemists and other scientists focused on developing and producing very high-quality CBD oil over a broad range of products, based upon a thorough understanding of the various natural molecules found in hemp and their particular properties. All products are made with federally legal cannabidiol (CBD), and are available in hundreds of flavors and sizes. The company emphasizes a dedication to 100% natural lab-tested CBD ingredients, with a carefully monitored process all the way from the source farm, through production, and final delivery to retail shelves.
PotNetwork, through Diamond CBD, delivers products to all 50 states, as well as internationally, and controls 15 CBD brands. The company lists the following product brands:
- Diamond CBD Gummies – Diamond CBD branded edible gummies made from crystal isolate. Available in a variety of flavors and gummy styles, including rainbow bites, mini fruit, gummy worms, sour snakes, and more.
- Chill Gummies – Chill gummies are more robust than its counterpart, the “Relax” gummy line. Chill Gummies are edible CBD gummies available in a wide variety of flavors, strengths, and styles including gummy bears, sour snakes, rainbow bites, watermelon slices, sour snakes, rainbow bites, peanut butter chocolate, ocean gummies, gummy worms, gummy rings and more.
- CBD Liquid Gold – CBD Liquid Gold is derived from naturally grown industrial hemp plants, certified by USA labs and then carefully mixed with a patent-pending (non-PG) all-natural base formulation.
- Blue CBD – Blue CBD Crystal Isolate is a high-end vapor liquid and oral drop infused with premium CBD rich hemp oil. CBD liquids are Premium Gold quality and test at a 7X higher concentration.
- Relax Gummies – Relax Gummies give a lighter effect of CBD with some natural flavors in comparison to its counterpart Chill Gummies. Relax Gummies are perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth that’s looking for a lighter effect without sacrificing quality or taste.
- Premium Hemp Liquid Pet – CBD For Pets is a new and refreshing product from Diamond CBD for all the millions of pets out there. It is an organic product and also has unique flavors in it.
- CBD Re-Leaf – Disposable, long-lasting, and ready to Use CBD Re-leaf vaping pens available in a variety of flavors. Easily take CBD anywhere on the go.
- Relax Extreme CBD – Relax Extreme CBD Oil provides a high-quality, high-strength dose of CBD through oral drops. It is very easy to use and works instantly. Simply place a drop under the tongue. Available in various strengths.
- CBD Double Shot – CBD Double Shots are specifically designed for one-time use. Easily squeeze the package in your mouth and swallow; it’s that simple. Take it anywhere you go. Relaxation is now conveniently in your pocket. Drinkable CBD shots provide a quick boost of relaxation on the go. Available in various flavors.
- Chill Pill – CBD infused capsules available in various strengths. Relax, take a Chill Pill.
Over 1.2 million people currently use cannabis, including CBD products, for medical application, including cancer, epilepsy, and depression. By sourcing hemp outside the U.S., the company avoids current federally-based legal problems involved in growing cannabis domestically. In the meantime, PotNetwork Holding continues to target a large and rapidly developing cannabis market, expanding from $6.5 billion in 2016, to an expected $30 billion in 2021 (Forbes), and $50 billion in 2026 (Bloomberg). The cannabidiol market alone is projected to reach $2.1 billion in 2020, a 700% increase from 2015. PotNetwork Holding Inc. plans to expand its subsidiaries as well as make strategic acquisitions.
- Avoids federal legal issues by sourcing hemp grown outside U.S. and focusing on federally legal cannabidiol (CBD)
- Targets rapidly developing cannabis market, with cannabidiol alone expected to reach over $2 billion by 2020
- Distribution already covers all 50 states, and is growing internationally