EVIO, Inc., via the EVIO Labs division, is the nation’s leading provider of accredited analytical testing, scientific research and advisory services to the regulated cannabis industry. EVIO Labs provides state-mandated ancillary services that are required to ensure the safety and quality of the nation’s cannabis supply. EVIO Labs has performed over 50,000 tests during the past two years and grown from one laboratory in Oregon to nine labs spanning California, Oregon, Colorado, Massachusetts and Florida.
EVIO Labs is driving the cannabis testing industry by providing clients nationwide with consistent high-quality cannabis analytical services backed by quality control assurances. The company also provides advisory services that help cannabis producers and retailers enhance production processes, achieve regulatory compliance and meet quality goals.
EVIO Labs is on track to open 18 laboratories by the end of 2018 at locations around the United States. The Oregon-based company provides analytical services that include testing cannabis and industrial hemp flower, extracts and infused products. The labs specialize in performing the following tests:
- Cannabinoid analysis, which properly characterizes the many primary cannabinoids found in cannabis including THC, CBD, and several other cannabinoids.
- Terpene analysis, which identifies the aromatic compounds of the plant (terpene), which can help identify the therapeutic potential of a cannabis flower or extract.
- Moisture content and water activity, which measure the moisture levels of dried cannabis and are indicators of microbiological growth potential.
- Pesticide residue analysis of over 100 different pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, growth regulators and other agrochemicals that may be present on cannabis.
- Detection of harmful residual solvents left behind in the cannabis extract production process.
- Microbial testing screen for bacterial and fungal contamination in cannabis and cannabis-infused products.
- Detection of heavy metals including lead, cadmium, mercury, and arsenic.
EVIO Labs is rapidly becoming the nation’s leading cannabis biotechnology company. Led by a management team with extensive experience in designing and rolling out successful business ventures, product research and development, regulatory and compliance protocols, medical cannabis cultivation, production and analytical chemistry techniques, EVIO Labs is prepared to take advantage of today’s fastest growing industry.
- Rapidly expanding network of analytical cannabis testing laboratories now serving five states
- Accurate, reliable lab results based on scientific principles using state-of-the-art facilities
- Analytical services include testing cannabis flowers, extracts and infused products