NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is your reliable, efficient and secure solution for material disclosure, reporting and regulatory filing needs in the United States and Canada.
Rely on NetworkNewsWire to efficiently and securely meet your regulatory filing and disclosure requirements in the United States and Canada. Services include EDGAR, XBRL and SEDAR filings. Our chosen distribution network is fully recognized by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX).
Ease and Security
NetworkNewsWire simplifies distribution and disclosure of press releases to financial terminals, print, broadcast and trade media, wire services, news agencies, databases, portals and websites. We give you complete control over your news release’s content and look. XHTML formatting offers the following advantages:
- Utilize tables and rich text and different fonts
- Embed hyperlinks into your keywords to direct people to supportive online content
- Add usefulness and longevity of your message
Our team will also help you deliver an operator-assisted conference call or webcast. You will be able to provide full disclosure of your information using secure technology to an unlimited number of participants.
NetworkNewsWire Compliance Solutions Simplify Your Workflow and Improve Accuracy
NetworkNewsWire helps you simplify EDGAR filings or hundreds of other types of documents. We will:
- Combine your 8-K filings with your material press releases to meet SEC requirements, including both Regulation FD and the newer Sarbanes-Oxley regulations.
- Provide you with an instant preview of your documents. Other companies simply send you a preview link that expires in 24 hours
- File your document with the SEC and provide you with confirmation.
NetworkNewsWire provides disclosure documents for public companies and investment funds across Canada. We will:
- Convert your documents into required SEDAR formats.
- Send you a proof of the filing for your approval.
- Make any required changes and file your document.
- Provide confirmation that your document was accepted.
- Provide you with information on filing fees, deadlines and document formatting as requested.
NetworkNewsWire helps produce XBRL filings in a matter of days, not weeks. We will:
- Analyze your financial statements and identify the appropriate taxonomy to use, whether it is IFRS or US-GAAP.
- Perform a gap analysis for the creation of extension taxonomy elements.
- Provide a comprehensive CPA report for review by corporate accounting.
- Create a valid instance document and other related files for your review, feedback and approval.
- Prepare and submit fully-validated files to the appropriate audiences, including SEC’s EDGAR/IDEA database.