What is included?
- One Year of inclusive Research that will include: One comprehensive initiation report, including a 10-20 page detailed overview of the market and the public company’s competitive positioning, in addition to an institutional quality financial model including a discounted cash flow and/or comparable company analysis.
- Four to Six update/material event notes highlighting key Non-GAAP metrics and events around the business in order to update investors, delivered quarterly around earnings releases.
- Wide institutional and retail distribution: This means that your coverage gets syndicated to financial platforms that are used by Wall Street, our email distribution list to opt-in investors and social media. All research is also located on our website.
Why use NetworkNewsWire Research?
- Firms without any coverage can expect to trade 32% lower than if they had even one analyst following them, and the bid/offer spread can be 50% wider according to a recent equity development study.
- Small-cap companies with limited coverage are less likely to be valued fairly and can struggle with liquidity.
- With our institutional quality equity research coverage, our partners have been able to achieve fair valuations and liquidity that’s representative of their investment prospects.
- Our research is produced by Hunter Diamond, who holds his CFA and his MBA from Cornell University and boasts years of Wall Street experience in investment banking and equity research. Our reports are widely distributed on various financial portals, such as FactSet and Thomson One, and are read by top institutions and targeted retail investors.
- With international distribution capabilities, we offer dual language reports in English and Mandarin, assisting global small-cap companies in better reaching investors worldwide and ultimately achieving greater liquidity and fair valuations. Our China-focused team is led by Wei Zhang, who holds her master’s degree in finance from Johns Hopkins University and has extensive financial industry experience in China.
- We employ our exclusive investor conversion marketing campaigns around our reports, which have been proven to increase visibility and help companies reach new investors. Unlike other equity research providers which merely publish reports, we follow up with analytical tracking and readership data, attesting to the quantifiable efficacy of our distribution and ensuring that our clients receive proper returns on their investments.
CEOs and CFOs are looking for 2 things… More Money and more Liquidity.
Please review this OTC Markets Survey and see how NetworkNewsWire Research may be able to provide assistance with your companies Corporate Communications needs.
NetworkNewsWire Research Notes