What is included?
- One comprehensive initiation report, including an 10-15 page detailed overview of the market and the company’s unique competitive positioning, in addition to discounted cash flow and comparable company analysis
- 11 update/material event notes highlighting key Non-GAAP metrics about the business in order to update investors or one per month
- Dissemination through distribution platform: This means that it gets uploaded to financial platforms used by wall street, our email distribution list to opt in investors, social media, and all research is located on our website.
Why use NetworkNewsWire Research?
- In 2017, our partners coverage universe gave an average return of 37% with a volume increase of 29%.
- Our Research is produced in-house by Jordan Ring, who holds his CFA and masters of finance from Harvard.
- Our Distribution platform is focused on both retail and institutional investors. Since IR/PR Firms do not contribute to these financial platforms; this is the only way to have research listed on them is to use an equity research firm.
- Since coverage is such an important aspect of a public company, when they do not have any analysts covering them, then they will be at a disadvantage
- Approved to distribute on ERIC (Electronic Research Interchange) ERIC is research market place where all members MUST be approved and MUST be on the buy-side.
NetworkNewsWire Research Notes
- ABcann Global Corp (ABCCF)
- Medical Cannabis Payment Solutions (REFG)
- Millennial Esports Corp (GAME:CA)
- NeutriSci International Inc. (TSX: NU)
- SinglePoint, Inc. (SING)
NetworkNewsWire Case Studies
- BioCorRx Inc. (BICX)
- Crexendo Inc (CXDO)
- Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd American Depositary Shares (XIN)
CEO’s and CFO’s are looking for 2 things… More Money and more Liquidity.
Please review this OTC Markets Survey and see how NetworkNewsWire Research may be able to provide assistance with your companies Corporate Communications needs.