The 16th Annual Emerging Growth Investor Conference is headed to “the Rock” this winter, where the best of the corporate world will take the stage to share their stories with those most likely to invest in their vision. NobleCon 16 is slated to take place at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida from February 16-18, 2020. Noble Capital Markets, a full-service SEC / FINRA licensed broker-dealer and supporter of emerging growth companies since 1984, first established NobleCon in 2005 and is getting ready to add another successful event to its distinguished 15-year record.
Designed to merge ideas with investment, NobleCon 16 will feature 125 carefully-selected emerging growth public companies and limit total attendance to 1000. The ideal-sized event will provide investors with more direct access to executive teams over the course of the two-day conference. The agenda will feature four presentation tracks, 1500 scheduled meetings, engaging panel discussions offering varied insights on a range of relevant topics, and unlimited opportunities for networking.
Aptly described as “the idea place,” the event will bring institutional and private investors face-to-face with the men and women representing the best of bright concepts coupled with ingenuity – those who are merging innovation and technology, manufacturing, science and medicine to shape the future.
With the mantra, “Work hard, play hard,” there is no better venue for NobleCon 16 than the flagship Hard Rock, a newly-designed icon to grace the South Florida skyline. With the $1.5 billion triple-its-size expansion ready in October 2019, the new luxury Hard Rock Hollywood will offer 1267 rooms. This includes 638 in the first-of-its-kind Guitar Hotel that not only extends the creative limits of modern architecture, but also 450 feet into the sky! The rock’n’roll-themed venue, located less than 15 minutes from Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood International Airport, also offers 36 restaurants, bars and lounges; an all-new Hard Rock Live world-class, 6,500-seat entertainment theater; a sprawling Oasis Spa and gaming areas; retail shops; and multiple elegant pools spanning nearly 20 acres across the resort.
Within the state-of-the-art conference facility, innovative company presentations will be on full display – broadcast to 8’X12’ screens utilizing the newest technology – UHD laser projection. NobleCon 16 will not limit ideas to physical space, however, but will significantly extend the platform and narrative well beyond the conference walls. Channelchek.com will host the conference site and broaden access to investors both far and near. Full, no-cost access for global investors and the general public is devoted to increasing awareness for emerging growth companies to take their stories to the worldwide stage.
Those ready to share and delve into insight that is changing the game at early stages for emerging growth companies should consider NobleCon 2020 a must-attend event. Space is limited, and time is of the essence, so register today!
February 16-18, 2020
- 125 hand-selected presenting companies to showcase their stories to a quality audience with an appetite for small / micro-cap investment.
- Newest technology with UHD laser projection of presentations to 8’X12’ screens.
- Conference hosting on Channelchek.com broadens access to worldwide investors.
- Panel presentations offering differing viewpoints on a wide range of debatable topics, including cannabis, biotechnology, foreign trade and the impact on emerging growth companies, blockchain, precious metal exploration, and technology.
- “Work hard, play hard” mantra at high-tech and sophisticated yet whimsical rock’n’roll venue.
- “The After” offers a casual environment to relax, unwind, continue the conversation, and enjoy live entertainment featuring musical sensations like Kris Allen, Lee DeWyze, Javier Colon, and Michaela Paige – winners and finalists from American Idol and The Voice.