Uneeqo Inc. (OTC: UNEQ) is a Nevada corporation that recently incorporated and registered a new subsidiary, Serpentcoin Limited (“SCL”), in the United Kingdom. Through this subsidiary, Uneeqo has a new focus – a peer-to-peer digital token called “SerpentCoin” built upon a distributed, decentralized public ledger that is viewable and easily audited by transacting parties through unbreakable, encrypted smart contracts.
SerpentCoin is built upon Cardano, a technologically superior blockchain platform developed from a scientific philosophy by a global team of leading academics and engineers. SerpentCoin’s design platform includes several mission critical elements that directly support this forward-thinking technology that is constantly evolving in a fast-moving space.
Projects under development include:
- Medusa – Each cryptocurrency requires a “wallet,” which is essentially a software application that can be installed on any computer or smartphone, to store tokens. SerpentCoin’s highly-engineered Medusa wallet will contain refined security features developed specifically for Cardano blockchain technology and protects assets with the most advanced cryptography. Medusa will not only support SerpentCoin tokens, but many others as well.
- Temple – Think of this as a “treasury” which underpins the long-term core value of SerpentCoin. On every transaction through the SerpentCoin platform, 1.5 percent will be deposited in the platform’s Temple. Each quarter, Guardians (or holders of SerpentCoin) will have the chance to vote on how these treasury funds are invested into identified healthcare projects and technologies that benefit humanity.
- Entwine – This refers to unbreakable smart contracts that allow SerpentCoin Guardians to make agreements on virtually anything while being assured the other party will meet its obligation. Through the use of double-deposit, theft is impossible, no escrow is needed, and no “middlemen” or websites are involved that could hold onto funds.
At the helm of the Uneeqo and SerpentCoin Limited team is Dr. Abel N J Haque, a business development professional with extensive experience in international business in the medical, technology and automotive sectors, as well as a leading consultant in regenerative medicine and cell therapy. Dr. Haque currently serves as an orthopaedic surgery technical consultant for Synergy Medical Technologies where he provides autologous stem cell cartilage transplants under contract to the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, University College, Long. In the past, Dr. Haque has held various positions at Wright Medical Europe and Stryker Corporation, along with many of its mergers and acquisitions.
- Company’s main focus is the development of SerpentCoin, a peer-to-peer digital token with a distributed, decentralized public ledger
- Guardians of the token (holders) can send value between friends, pay for a good or service, deposit funds on an exchange, or enter an application
- SerpentCoin guardians receive a 0.05% bonus on every transaction through a process referred to as “staking” – or token rewards
- Built on “Cardano,” the most advanced 3rd generation public blockchain and cryptocurrency technology designed to support smart contracts and cryptocurrencies