RJD Green Inc. is a holding company with a focus on acquiring and managing assets and companies in three divisions. These initial high-growth enterprise opportunities offer diversity in separate recession resistant markets. The division holdings include:
- RJD Green Healthcare Services – provides services to reduce cost and enhance management and operational capabilities in the healthcare sector.
- Earthlinc Environmental Services – provides green environmental services and technologies.
- Silex Holdings – acquires specialty construction and industrial manufacturing assets.
RJD Green Healthcare Services, through its wholly owned subsidiary IOSOFT Inc., provides proprietary software and IT support for medical billing, healthcare claims adjudication, and electronic payments between healthcare payers and providers. IOSOFT’s unique payment technologies and services or software can be integrated with existing systems of healthcare payers such as Blue Cross, Aetna, CIGNA and others. IOSOFT provides targeted offerings for healthcare providers, provider networks, physicians and hospitals, and clearinghouse companies.
Earthlinc Environmental Solutions was formed to bring forward green-applied technologies and offer environmental services with a focus on North America. The division’s first acquisition, Animal Waste Management, is launching operations of a patented, fully developed technology for processing waste produced on commercial poultry and hog farms. Development of this technology was supported by the University of Arkansas and the Missouri Department of Natural Resources. This important technology improves the farm’s productivity and is competitively priced with the current expense of handling waste removal at these sites.
The company’s third division – Silex Holdings Inc. – was formed to acquire and manage high-growth assets and business enterprises in the industrial and construction specialty services sectors. With its first acquisition of Silex Interiors, a manufacturer, distributor and installer of counter tops, cabinets and related kitchen and bath products, the division is poised to expand into major national markets through internal expansion, acquisition and franchising. The company is modeled to operate a minimum of four corporately owned locations with 12 to 18 franchise locations nationwide.
RJD Green seeks to participate as owners, partners or in joint ventures in a wide range of business enterprises. The company’s goal of creating a successful, enjoyable business enterprise for its company team and staff, along with its business partners and investors, is paired with the goal of maximizing the business potential of the enterprise by enhancing profits and the quality of the company.
- Multi-division holding company focusing on industries with high growth, immediate revenue potential
- Specialty niche markets include healthcare services, green technology, and industrial sectors
- Contracts for subsidiary IOSOFT’s proprietary software expected to generate $9.6 million