Accelerated Technologies Holding Corp. (ATHC) is a full-service end-to-end business solution and technology company that specializes in cloud-based disruptive technologies. The Company provides consulting and enterprise-level technology services and is developing its own disruptive technology products in the sectors of artificial social realities, short-term alternative funding platforms, electronic payment solutions, and blockchain technologies focused on social engagement, sports, entertainment and content creation.
ATHC is more than a publicly traded company determined to make a buck. Its mission is to create a pioneering business model by taking a leadership position in institutionalizing investment in the regional venture capital market. ATHC’s core values, beliefs and fundamentals revolve around today’s great visionaries – the great leaders of tomorrow. For young entrepreneurs, ATHC offers funding assistance, guidance and investment capital in return for reasonable equity, commitment and an unparalleled work ethic. ATHC and its economies of scale enable the Company to develop technology at reasonable costs while leveraging expertise and contacts for effective execution. The Company intends to create shareholder value by monetizing equity retained by ATHC.
ATHC’s investment domain and expertise lies in consumer Internet, cloud computing and software-as-a-service (Saas), mobile software and services, software-powered consumer electronics, infrastructure and applications software, networking, storage, databases and other backend systems. ATHC’s portfolio to date includes:
- Intelagy – a wholly owned subsidiary of Accelerated Technologies Holding Group, is all about bringing business to businesses. Intelagy provides services that every business’ needs in today’s dynamic and digital marketplace. These services include discounted Merchant Services, Merchant Cash Advances (working capital and loans for businesses), Mobile Processing, Web Design and Hosting solutions, Printing, Local Marketing, Online Marketing, Reputation Management, Prepaid Debit Card Solutions, Payroll Services, and Telecom needs for small, mid-sized and enterprise-level businesses.
- Finbridge Holdings provides capital to alternative lenders with receivables between $2 million and $5 million and to those operating in merchant cash advance and other short-term micro loan environments. Finbridge Holdings’ lending model provides ISOs with an alternative to private placement capital to obtain cash to grow their business. Finbridge intends to be a leader in the loans-to-lender space, primarily focused on those specializing in the small to medium business lending channel.
- XStreamCorp – a Reality Gaming Social Network. XStreamCorp presents an opportunity to penetrate popular social gaming networks by incorporating proprietary technologies that provide users with streaming video, audio and messaging capabilities. These enhancements will dramatically change the player experience in online gaming. Revenue is expected via sales of in-game virtual goods in Social Poker Play formats and events; in-game advertising; and banner advertising around the Company’s gaming portal.
- IconXchange will endeavor to provide a decentralized, open, resilient infrastructure for a new generation of human funding that includes blockchain-based IconXchange Coins and value-based IXC tokens. IconXchange aims to be a platform through which valuable brands are identified, grown, and incentivized. A value-based token enables enhanced liquidity and accelerated funding. IconXchange intends to capitalize on the blockchain’s evolution and improvement without being locked into any one protocol or platform.
ATHC is the destination to discover professionals, guidance, cross marketing opportunities, industry trends, and investments. The Company was built with a unique and scalable approach to collect, leverage and contribute to a strong community of venture capital partners, dynamic sales and marketing verticals, and in-house data teams armed with powerful machine learning, data science, development, management and execution skills. ATHC provides corporate consulting for private and publicly traded companies; technology planning and engineering services; installation and maintenance of cybersecurity resources; and venture capital and financing.
The management team at ATHC is driven, committed, and experienced in building infrastructure for startups. President Kevin H. Kading is the founder, chairman and CEO of Kading Companies S.A. Between 1979 and 1995, he held various positions at Wall Street investment banking firms. Since 1995, he has been a member of Securities Traders Association both nationally and in New York. Kading was a founder, officer, and chairman of the Board of Advanced Reconnaissance Corp. from 1997 to February 2006.
Managing director Alex M. Lemberg has worked as a business analyst on Wall Street since 1992 with the following companies: Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Barclays Capital, CIBC, Bank of America Securities, and Credit Suisse. He brings a vast understanding of the business process and the use of technologies in order to maintain a streamlined, user-friendly environment.
- Subsidiary FinBridge Holdings Corp. specializes in providing capital to alternative lenders operating in merchant cash advance (MCA) and other short-term micro financing environments
- Online alternative finance market in U.S. grew to $35 billion in 2016, marking a 22% increase year-on-year from the year prior
- In 2017, the global Alternative Lending market had a transaction value of US$380.6 billion
- Subsidiary IconXchange aims to leverage blockchain technology for the new generation of human funding via Initial Coin Offering (ICO) and Token Generating Events (TGE)
- Subsidiary XStreamCorp to develop and market a revolutionary Reality Gaming Social Network by incorporating proprietary technologies to drive player engagement and monetize online reality gaming and social network platforms